Instructions To Enable MLS Offers on Your Listings:
- When adding or editing a listing in Matrix you will be able to select to “Enable” MLS Offers on each of your listings individually.
- This can be done on the “Financial/Office Information” page under the “Compensation and Misc. Information” section.
- Once enabled, a hyperlink stating “Submit all offers via MLS Offers” will be inserted into your broker remarks for that listing.
- Be sure to remove any previous offer instructions from broker remarks or any other area that may confuse buyer agents.
- Once you add the listing to the MLS, log into MLS Offers and import the listing into your account.
- There may be a short delay (1-15 minutes) after adding the listing to the MLS before it is available to be imported into MLS Offers.
- Agents are now able to click the hyperlink in the MLS, fill out an overview of the offer terms and attach their supporting offer documentation.
- Both agents will receive email notifications of new correspondence and can log into MLS Offers to review and reply accordingly.
For more information on all the benefits and features available with this service, please visit www.mlsoffers.com.