MIAMI Commercial Membership
MIAMI Commercial is one of the largest commercial REALTOR organizations in the country with over 1,300 active members. MIAMI Commercial was created over 10 years ago because we recognized that commercial practitioners need specific tools, products, educationand resources. MIAMI Commercial members specialize in office, industrial, retail, multi-family, investment and other commercial disciplines.
MIAMI Commercial provides services to increase the profitability of its members, including superior educational opportunities, legislative affairs and advocacy, the latest technology tools for the commercial real estate, and upholding the professional standards of the industry.
MIAMI Commercial offers the Competitive Advantage for its members! The Competitive Advantage means that the programs, activities, products, and events are all designed to help you succeed in your business. The quality of the seminars are first-rate, and the events are the best in the industry.
- Timely informational emails on the latest topics in commercial real estate.
- The REALTOR Magazine published twice a year
- Access to the MIAMI Commercial website which contains a plethora of information on varying topics, events calendar, market reports, technology tools, education programs, certifications, designations, resources, links, government affairs, and more.
Access to the powerful IMAPP system, which has plat maps, superior tax information for 33 counties in Florida, sales information, plot distances, lot sizes, integrated with the MLS, demographic information, the easiest labels, andsaved searches! FREE IMAPP courses are held monthly at MIAMI!
Members have access to Terra-Fly, which was produced by NASA, IBM and FIU. Learn to FLY with Terra-Fly, which is also integrated into the MLS system. TerraFly also lets you access area demographic information with the touch of a button, and gives aerial photography and information for properties anywhere in the United States!
Member to Member Emails
As a member of MIAMI Commercial , members can send blast emails to the 1100+ members with the click of a button. Information is limited to commercial real estate haves and wants, and is strictly enforced. Our broadcast email system allows you to attach photos into your email. This system is used regularly to make deals by members of MIAMI Commercial .
As a member you have the opportunity to attend and participate in a variety of programs and seminars that are geared towards increasing your business.
- The Expert Series – Experts from the various disciplines in commercial real estate discussion market trends and information
- Hot Topics – Topics of the day like Green Buildings, commercial property taxes, office condos are discussed by leading experts
- FIU/RCA – MIAMI Commercial hosts joint events with the Florida International University Real Estate Alumni Council
- Gadget Series – Learn the latest techy tips and trips for devices such as the HP10BII calculator, the Treo, and the Blackberry devices.
- Commercial Marketplace – Members meet on the first Thursday of the month to share information on properties, listings, and possible investments.
members have the opportunity to participate on a host of work groups including technology, the tax work group, the Expert Series work group, and community development. The groups help plan strategies and form alliances in the industry.
MIAMI Commercial has the best education programs for the commercial real estate professional. From co-hosting CCIM and SIOR courses, to the ongoing classroom education seminars, RCA of Greater Miami and the Beaches continues to be on the cutting edge of the latest information in the industry. Members have access and reduced rates for RCA of Greater Miami and the Beaches courses, which are held throughout the year.
- Cost segregation
- Tax advantages for commercial
- Wealth building
- Property management
- 1031 Exchanges
- Essentials of Commercial Real Estate
- Income property analysis
- Commercial and Investment Redevelopment
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Leases
- CCIM co-sponsored courses
- SIOR co-sponsored courses
MIAMI Commercial has earned by attending any of the programs, seminars, courses and events put on by RCA RAMB. Earn points while participating in all the programs that RCA has to offer.
The Commercial Super Conference is on November 19th at the Historic Biltmore Hotel and brings together the industry for a half day of programs, speakers, information and vendors that are vital to commercial real estate professionals. Make plans to attend this awesome event!
Whether it’s commercial property taxes, commercial insurance, the Miami-Dade Surtax, sign regulations, impact fees, or community development, MIAMI Commercial is the voice of commercial real estate in South Florida. Advocacy efforts in 2008 on the Miami-Dade surtax brought legislation that would help bring fairness to the tax. Our efforts, likewise, in Tallahassee has helped start a process toward meaningful tax reform in the state of Florida.
Members do have access to the Legal Hotline, which can come in handy when facing a legal issue in conducting your business. This valuable service is provided by the Florida Association of Realtors.
MIAMI Commercial at 305-468-7060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.